Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Conquering Everest

Had been reading this for the past few days. Is very interesting and inspiring to read their experience on how they conquer mount everest, the highest mountain in the world and how many people have risk their life for it..

But there is still a question in my mind on why people do that just to reach the peak?

Is this beauty about your passion or just want to prove to yourself you can do it?

If for me personally, I just wanted to see the beauty of the other side of the world and I still a have target to go Everest Base Camp on year 2012. Hopefully I will have a chance to do it and able can make it.

Below are some of the video and picture on the expedition of National Geographic Adventure I had read...mostly is taken from the National Geographic site.

http://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/everest.html

Every mother nature have its own beauty, that is priceless. Don't you think the same?

No comments: